Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday Wishes - PDCC 175

Hello friends!  Today marks the beginning of a brand new color story at The Play Date Cafe and I just love how springy these colors feel!
I always get a little nervous when I see purple since I really don't have many purple supplies but I'm always willing to give it a go even if all I have is a button or some twine.  In this case, I wanted more and started digging around my stash.  I was so happy to find the G45 "Place in Time" collection which has remained UNTOUCHED in the bag since I bought it last year.  The first thing I saw were the chipboard flowers so I figured there was some purple paper in there somewhere, lol!  I found a sheet and cut it to size and then added a label I stamped in pale yellow with a plum sentiment and then added some trims to finish the card off.  This will be for my step-mother's birthday in May!  I hope she likes it!

Thanks so much for visiting today and I sure hope you have time to play along!  The winner will be getting a wonderful prize from our sponsor, Ribbons Unlimited!


Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Chipboard - Place in Time collection (G45), Ink - Perfect Plum, Barely Banana (SU!), Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Trim (May Arts), Labels 18 Die (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design