Saturday, December 8, 2012

Season's Greetings

Hello friends!  I hope your Saturday is starting off nicely!  Today I'm going to a tree-trimming party and am looking forward to an afternoon with some friends I haven't seen much lately but first I wanted to share this project with you!

Every Saturday, there is a new sketch at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and this week we have this lovely sketch by Teresa -  

I immediately thought that shape on the left was a tree and remembered a pre-decorated gift bag I picked up at the hardware store, believe it or not.  We've been spending a lot of time at the hardware store since we moved into the house and they actually have a nice selection of Christmas decorations and other "stuff."  I found a couple of these gift bags that I thought I could gussy up so I picked a few up.

I stamped the label from Holiday Labels 14 and the sentiment and "to/from" on the tag from Very Vintage Christmas (the first set I ever bought from WMS!)  Pretty simple but effective, I think, and perfect to show for our "12 Days of Holiday Projects" project!  :)

Here is a list of other crafters taking part!  I hope you can swing by some of their blogs and see the holiday inspiration!  It's wonderful!


Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), Gift Bag (OSH), Cardstock - Poppy Parade (SU!), Select White (PTI), Ink - Poppy Parade, Basic Black (SU!), Sequins (Cartwrights), Ribbon (recycled)

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely way to personalise a pre-stamped bag! Super sentiment and lovely bow! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bag Jen!! I love those images and I hope you have fun catching up with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bag and love the different take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design