Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry and Bright - PDCC 162

Hello friends!  Today marks the kick off of another two week challenge at The Play Date Cafe and I sure hope you have a chance to play along with us!  Check out this gorgeous inspiration photo and color story -
This week our sponsor is Jenni Bowlin Studios and we all received a selection of stamps to use on our creations.  One of the stamps I got was a wonderful sheaf of wheat that I thought would be fun to use as a bit of a background.  I started off with a couple of patterned papers and then stamped the wheat in gold ink.  I layered a gold ornament chipboard on top and finished with a purple ribbon.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you all back here after the holidays!  I wish for you and yours a very blessed Christmas and a happy New Year!

Supplies:  Stamps (JBS), DP/Chipboard/Sticker - Sleigh Ride collection (Crate Paper), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), Ink - Gold (Encore), Seam Binding (Hug Snug), Cuttlebug, Dies - Labels Eighteen (Spellbinders)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Jen! Love how you added the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card.
    thanks for visiting my blog
    stamping sue
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used the stamp with the color combo for the challenge. simply beautiful!! JBS would be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really, really love this one!! The colors are perfect! My faves! :-D Love the ornament and the bow and the layout, well, love it all, hi hi!
    Wishing you an amazing 2013! Hope we will stay in touch via blogging, mailing and HayDay! :-D Love that!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    P.S. Did you receive the Pti package last week?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design