Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hello friends!  Today I've got a card to share with you that is also featured over at The Craft's Meow blog today which is based on this month's sketch challenge!  Check out this great sketch from Nina -
For my card, I started out with some patterned papers and then stamped the tree from "Christmas Cheer" onto some cream cardstock, cut them out, and added some sequin "ornaments."  I stamped the "Happy Holidays" sentiment from the set onto the ledger paper and finished it off with some tassel trim.  Fun!
As you've been seeing for the past 10 days, I've been taking part in the "12 Days of Holiday Projects" where some crafty friends and I will be posting a holiday project a day for the 12 days of Christmas!  I can hardly believe there are only two more days - I've really loved seeing all of the holiday inspiration!  Here are the links to the blogs of others who are participating  -



Thanks so  much for visiting today!

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP/Trim - Holiday Style collection (OA), Ink - Pool Party, Basic Black (SU!), Sequins (Cartwrights), Cardstock - Select White (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jen! I love the color of those trees and sequin ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I have some of that paper leftover from last year's scrapbook project and never thought of using on cards, until now. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design