Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snowman Tag

Hello friends! Today I have a little tag to share with you that I made for this week's Sisterhood Sunday challenge at Rubbernecker Stamps based on this photo inspiration -I used the wonderful Miranda snowman from this season's new releases, cut her out, covered her with a bit of Rock Candy Stickles for some shimmer, and layered her over some wonderful patterned papers and stickers from Crate Paper. I finished the tag with some little Christmas lights inspired by the photo and some snowflakes stamped in silver ink.

I hope you can play along with us! Each entrant is eligible to win stamps!

Supplies: Stamps - Miranda, Snowflakes (Rubbernecker), Tag (Uline), DP/Stickers - Peppermint Collection (Crate Paper), Lights (Recollections), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie), Cardstock (PTI), Copic Markers, Stickles, Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Silver (Encore)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, more of those cute tiny christmas lights! Look great!! And what a lovely snowman this is! Very nice tag!
    Hope you're enjoying the weekend!
    Hugs, Wendy

    P.S. I saw that Pti is introducing new inks and a new color and I'm very curious about those! Could I order and let it send to you again? Do you think one small pack of paper and the six ink colors will fit in a small mailing box? I think they will. Would you mind? Something you like there as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little "lights" to enhance this cute snow-person! Very cute!!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the white snowman really pops against the background of the tag. Nicely inspired project.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design