Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jingle Bells

Hello friends and welcome to another fabulous sketch challenge at Waltzingmouse!! Today we have a wonderful sketch that is so versatile, I can't wait to see what you all create with it -
I started with the wonderful star image from Seasons of Love - Tags (one of my go-to sets for sure!), stamped it in embossing ink on aqua paper and then embossed it with silver powder. I made a card base with my fabulous new Holiday Style papers and embellishments and then gave it a spritz with my new Mister Huey and I just love the result!

Don't forget to link up by Friday for a chance at being crowned "Top Mouse" and one random participant will win their very own WMS set! Fabby!

Supplies: Stamps - Seasons of Love Tags (WMS), DP/Embellishments/Ribbon (October Afternoon), Cardstock - Aqua Mist (PTI), Mister Huey (Studio Calico), Metal Rim Tag (SU!), Ink - Real Red (SU!), Big and Bossy, Silver Embossing Powder (Martha Stewart), Twine (Crafta)

9 comments:

  1. Love the backing paper - really has a great holiday feel. And your star is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I love that star, inked with silver on aqua, never would have thought of that. Love it. I just ordered an 8x8 pad, and lots of coordinating accents of that paper line. Can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your silver embossed star Jen! What a wonderful winter city street scene and cute skaters brad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, Jen! So pretty this! I love the silver of the star and in combination with the gorgeous paper you used!! Love it!! And that button is perfect for this card!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers and the silver star is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen this is fabulous !Love your star and the background image is just perfect. I love your style.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful, nostalgic-themed card! Love the silver embossing and that gorgeous patterned paper. And the button and ticket finish it off so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jen! Love the silver embossed star on the light blue cs and what fun patterned paper! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design