Sunday, February 27, 2011

Paper Crafts Publication

Hello friends! Today I'm thrilled to share a card with you that is featured in the current issue of Paper Crafts Magazine! Anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge fan of everything movies and what better day to share my "Red Carpet Arrival" card than Oscar Sunday?!

The minute I saw the Hollywood Vogue line, I knew I had to have it and pairs up so well with Just the Ticket and the ticket dies! While a lot of new arrival cards are baby-themed in image and in color, this take shows how easy it is to think outside of the popcorn box when making baby items.

Go Colin!

Supplies: DP - Hollywood Vogue Collection (Webster's Pages), Stamps - Just the Ticket (PTI), Ticket Die (PTI), Cuttlebug, Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Ribbon (my stash)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    This is so pretty! Love the colors, together with the black, looks quite glamorous actually. And the flowers on the paper are really wonderful!
    Hope you enjoyed the weekend!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beautiful card-congratulations! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, beautiful card, I love the Hollywood Vogue line, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design