Monday, February 28, 2011

The Big Top

Happy Monday, friends, and I'm happy to share a card with you that I made with a great circus ticket stamp from Stampin' d'Amour! SDA has so many great vintage image stamps that are all the rage right now and this is no exception!

I start by pulling out papers and extras that I'm considering for the card and keep them on my desk as I piece the card together.
I stamp the ticket images on white card stock using a piece of foam underneath to get a crisp image.
I cut out the tickets and distressed them both by crunching them up with my hands and inking them up with dye inks.
I finished the card using a coordinating poster image from the same paper pad, some shabby ribbon and a glittery star.

Supplies: Stamps - Circus Ticket (SDA), DP - LeCirque (Graphic 45), Ribbon/Glitter Star - MemrieMare (Etsy)

4 comments:

  1. what a fun vintage card Jen! love the sponging and collage of images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, all the vintage images fit together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Jen! The shiny star totally finishes it as a circus card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - this is super cute! I think you might be the very first person to have this circus ticket stamp! It works so well with G45's newest line...nice job! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design