Monday, February 21, 2011

Vintage Typewriter

Good morning! Today I'm happy to share with you a card I made using the fabulous Vintage Typewriter stamp from Stampin' d'Amour! I love the vintage images they have and this one's no exception!

I stamped the typewriter image on a manila tag and distressed it by crumpling it over and over (it was really soft when I finished!) and adding a lot of dye ink. I finished the tag with red twine to give it a vintage repair tag feel. I thought the tag would be a great addition to the new Curtain Call collection from Graphic 45 and I finished the card with a couple of red bead accents.

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Typewriter (SDA), DP - Curtain Call Collection (G45), Card Stock - Basic Black (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Twine (May Arts), Beads (Martha Stewart), Tag (Uline), Corner Chomper

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! And is the inside embellished too? In this photo it's peeking out just teasing me! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes, I did give the inside the same treatment as the tag! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design