Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Star Garland

Hello friends!  Today I'm up over at The Twinery blog sharing one of hopefully many more party ideas with you!  Our daughter, Amelia, will turn one in September and I'm starting to worry think about her party!  We've decided on a circus theme and I think these star garlands will be perfect decorations!

I started off with 3.5' lengths of Twinery twine in primary colors (MarigoldMidnight Blue, and Maraschino stripe) and then used a star punch to punch zillions of stars out of coordinating cardstock.  Okay, not zillions but it felt like it!  Thankfully Amelia enjoyed watching the process because I have a lot more to work on before the big day!
I glued the stars together over the twine so they can twist and turn in the breeze without showing an "underside."  I think these will be perfect on the desert table and hanging over doorways.  I'll be sure to share photos of my other projects for the party as well as the party itself!


 Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design