Monday, April 21, 2014

Sweet Child of Mine

Hello friends!  Today I've got a card to share with you that I made for a couple of Verve challenges - the "Little Things" dare and the Chevron Chic Inspirations challenge.

I made this little card for Amelia and I'll tuck it in to her baby book.  Life has been such a joy with her in it and we had so much fun celebrating her first Easter yesterday.  She was a great egg huntress and she was so good in church - even sang along a bit!  ;)
For this card, I used a couple of patterned papers and some die cuts from a new collection and then stamped the sentiment and adorable little bunny from Practically Perfect.  I pieced the bunny and colored her little ears and feet with a Copic Marker and added some Stickles to her little pearls.

Thanks so much for visiting today and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. She's just darling... and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! What a great picture of you and love that you are writing/making/saving cards for her!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design