Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sail out to Sea

Hello friends!  Today I've got my very first post as a DT member over at The Twinery blog - I hope you can head over there to check out all of the inspiration!  The new DT have so many great uses for twine and I'm sure you'll get a new idea or two!

I've been having a lot of fun lately with hand stitching (I bought a little machine with my Christmas money but I'm still intimidated by it!)  I got these great little wooden buttons from Studio Calico a month or two ago and decided to thread one up!  I used Caribbean solid twine and a big embroidery needle to thread up this cute little anchor.
For the card, I used several coordinating patterned papers and a journaling card from Studio Calico to build the card.  I embossed the rope frame image and stamped a sentiment from Safe Harbor Sentiments from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design