Wednesday, June 26, 2013

You Are My Everything - PDCC #188

Hello friends and welcome to another fabulous week at The Play Date Cafe!  Check out these fun colors - 
For my project, I started off with a purple card base and layered some patterned paper with both the light pink and the raspberry on top.  I added some pink, velvet ribbon to the side of the small panel and love the little bit of texture it gives!  I stamped the sentiment and heart onto a journaling spot and added a little banner and some sequins to the card.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I can't wait to see what you create with these beauties!  

Supplies:  Stamps/DP/Journaling Card/Banner - You & Me collection (Elle's Studio), Velvet Trim (my stash), Cardstock/Ink - Almost Amethyst (SU!), Sequins (Studio Calico)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design