Friday, June 28, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps - June Previews Day 2

Hello friends and welcome to the second of three days of previews for the June release at Waltzingmouse Stamps!  There are quite a few new sets we'll be showcasing over the next few days that will be released on Sunday!  If you just happened by today, head over to the WMS blog to see more and for links to everyone who will be showcasing new sets today!

For my project, I've used a new large background stamp (Crackle-Reverse) along with Country Labels 4 which was released last month.  I stamped the background onto a panel of cream cardstock and adhered it to a little paper bag with a vintage print using some fabric tape.  I stamped the label and cut it by hand (what happens when the craft room is in such disarray that I couldn't even get to the Cuttlebug!) and stamped one of the sentiments from the Labels set into the center.  I layered some paper flowers, twine, and some stick pins to finish it off.  I love how it turned out and can't wait to find someone to give it to!  :)

Thanks so much for visiting today and here are links to the other DT members who are posting today - 

Becca Feeken 
Iwona Palamountain 
Jean Martin 
Jeanne Jachna 
Jen Cuthbertson (that's me!)
Jennifer Holmes 
Julia Aston 
Karin Akesdotter 
Kelly Schirmer 
Kim Duran 
Laurie Schmidlin 
Renee Lynch 
Sandie Dunne 
Teresa Kline 
Tosha Leyendekker 

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), Bag (Etsy), Cardstock - Very Vanilla (SU!), Ink - Regal Rose, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Fabric Tape (my stash), Flowers (Prima), Twine (The Twinery), Stick Pins (Petaloo)

7 comments:

  1. Love that old ad paper bag , the fun washi tape holding the corners and your pretty flowers Jen! A great way to present someone with a Thank you gift! (then they have to 'thank you' back!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!!! You always surprise me with the mix of elements and patterns you put together! You did it again and my chin is on my desk here. Love how you make it all come together seamlessly! Wish I could do this! The floral tape against the newsprint is fabulous! It makes my eyes jump to the red of the label!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo lovely, Jen! The background is very pretty and also the crackled stamp is perfect for this! Fab colors together! I'm in love with the Waltzing Mouse feather stamps that Claire is releasing this month! Do you have them as well?
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the vintage feel to your project! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Jen. Love the washi tape at the corners and your lovely layered embellishment. I'm always impressed with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!
    The crackle adds the perfect touch of vintage to this...
    and so gorgeous with the label! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Jen. Love that crackle image on the background piece! Looks great with the label.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design