Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving - TCM November Sketch

Hello friends!  If you haven't seen it yet, there is a brand new sketch at The Craft's Meow!!  Check out this beauty by our fabulous Nina - 
I feel bad for fall/Thanksgiving as now that Halloween is over, we're going straight into Christmas!  I couldn't believe how quickly the Walgreens by my office swept clear the orange and black and swept in the red and green!  Anyway, I am feeling very thankful these days and wanted to use some of my wonderful fall-colored papers!  I started off piecing two flowers from Hope Blooms onto a cream circle die cut.  I layered a tag I stamped with a sentiment from Fall Blessings over some coordinating patterned papers and added some buttons and brown ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Supplies:  Stamps - Hope Blooms, Fall Blessings (TCM), DP - Take a Hike (Simple Stories), Buttons (Prima), Ribbon (May Arts), Brads (PMB), Corner Chomper, Cardstock - Light Kraft (The Kraft Outlet)

3 comments:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design