Friday, September 14, 2012

God Bless Your New Home

Hello friends, I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!  Things are moving fast and furiously with getting the new house ready for moving day next week and today is the last "to do" (well, there are a million but this is the last one that has to happen before we move in) - getting the new carpet installed!  I am so excited to see what it looks like and even more excited because my family is coming to visit on Saturday and I can't wait to show them the new place almost move-in ready!  Yay!

Anyway, enough of that for a while...today I have a card I made for this month's sketch challenge at The Craft's Meow!  I just adore this sketch from Nina B -  
I  picked some coordinating patterned papers from October Afternoon for my background and the little pieced house from Love Dwells Here.  I adore this set and it is so timely with our move and the move my mom and step-dad made up to Oregon last month.  I am so excited for them and will be sending this card to them!  

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this month!  The winner will receive a stamp set of their choice from TCM.  And, while using TCM stamps is not a requirement to play, if you are selected as the winner and you've used TCM stamps, you will receive 15% off another set of your choice from the store!  Fun!

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP - Woodland Park (OA), Tag (Etsy), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Cork (Paper Made Bakery), Ribbon (May Arts), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI)


2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card and it's PERfect for everyone moving house this month. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design