Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just for You (before and after)

Hello friends!  Today I have another quick post for you as we're out getting what we hope to be our new home inspected!  I'm typing this Wednesday night and we're supposed to be meeting with four different inspectors tomorrow to check over the house.  We're really excited and hope they don't find anything we don't already know about!  :)

Tomorrow is a special day for my hubby and I made this gift bag for him!  Okay, I didn't actually intend to give it to him when I put the butterflies on it but when I added the "mad props" with the date, I thought it would be perfect for a gift I have for him tomorrow.  I took the project, replaced the button/bow with a big leather wrapped button and then replaced the butterflies with postage stamps from some countries we've visited together.  A fun way to change up something feminine to something more masculine and all it took was a little glue!  
Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:  Gift Bag (Cost Plus), DP/Washi Tape/Die Cut (Studio Calico - June Kit), Stamps (Waltzingmouse), Twine (PTI), Rhinestones/Pearls (Hero Arts), vintage buttons, Banner (Jillibean Soup), Date Stamp (Smash - K&Co.), Ink - Old Olive (SU!), postage stamps

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design