Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Happiness

This is my second post for today! If you're looking for my Waltzingmouse Blog Party card, scroll down just a bit. :)
Hello friends! Today is "Tuesdays with the Team" day at the Rubbernecker Stamps blog and I'm happy to feature this tag!

I stamped the baby bottle image twice - once on gray paper and once on yellow paper coordinated from the Farmhouse Collection. I cut the bow from the gray image and pieced it over the yellow image for some added color. The tag also features a coordinating die cut, chipboard butterfly covered with another sheet of Farmhouse patterned paper, and a gray button.

If you love to stamp on scrapbook pages, you may be a perfect fit for our design team! Head over here for all of the details!

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Stamps - Baby Bottle (RN), Tag (Uline), DP/Embellishments/Seam Binding - Farmhouse Collection (OA), Pearls (Recollections), Twine (PTI), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Sheer Ribbon (Recollections), foam squares

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design