Monday, December 20, 2010

Paris

Today I'm thrilled to share a card I made with a brand new set of stamps, French Vintage, from Stampin' D' Amour! I about died when I saw the images in the set and can't wait to show you more!

I chose the Marie Antoinette image from the set and coupled her with beautiful papers from a collection called Paris Nights. I distressed the edges of the paper to give it a vintage feel and finished the card with some bright red feathers to give it a whimsical touch and a pop of color.

Supplies: Stamps - French Vintage (SDA), DP - Paris Nights (GCD Designs), Card Stock - Vintage Cream (PTI), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Edge Distressing Tool (Making Memories), Feathers (Michaels), Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so elegant, I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer--this looks fantastic! Very nice creation! Merci! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design