Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all are enjoying a lovely Christmas Day surrounded by loved ones! Today I am sleeping in, opening gifts and spending a wonderful morning with my husband, and then later today we are going to our friends' house to have a traditional English Christmas dinner.

This is the special card I made for my hubby this year. There is only one thing on my Christmas list this year and keeping the true meaning of Christmas (Jesus' birth) in my heart is it! May you all have a blessed day!

Supplies: Stamps - Seasons of Love Tags (WMS), Card Stock - Riding Hood Red (SU!), Ink - Gold Metallic (Encore), DP (Anna Griffin), Journal Card (October Afternoon), Twine (Crafta), Stickles

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Jen! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design