Sunday, October 25, 2009

Verve Release Day

Last week was sneak peek week (say that fast three times...) at Verve for the big release party on Friday night. All week long, we were treated to wonderful peeks at Julee and the other designers' creations with 7 (!) new stamp sets. Part of the fun that Julee's come up with for release week is a 5-layout (or color combination) challenge. The cards in the photo below were my entries:


The card in the front is my favorite of the bunch. I used the Dutch Girl packet from Cosmo Cricket which matched perfectly with the Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist paper and the Riding Hood Red paper from Stampin' Up! I was trying to get away from holiday cards but I just think those colors look holiday. Meh, what can you do? I am really happy with how they came out no matter how I use them. You can see them up close at my Splitcoast Gallery.

Friday night's release party was crazy - those things move so fast, I don't know how to keep up! But, I ended up winning two stamp sets and can't wait to get them! Thanks, Julee, for being such an inspiration - I love your sets and they send such an amazing message!

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out great! Soooo cute! I don't think it looks too holiday-ish at all with the shade of green/blue you used.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design