Saturday, September 12, 2009

What Fun!

I know it has been forever since I've posted but needed something to do since I've had to stay hush-hush with my latest post (draft format only until tomorrow!) Last week I found out I had won the Audrey Award with my interpretation of Forrest Gump from the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge and was asked to be a guest designer this week! The movie is a secret until tomorrow but check back and you will see my card featured. What an honor - thank you so much Sankari and Brooke!!

I've also been busy crafting up a storm for the Coyote Valley Elementary School Harvest Festival on the 25th. I've never "shown the goods" at a craft fair before and I'm nervous but excited to show my creations in public. Here is one Thanksgiving card I made that I like a lot - I scalloped the lower edge so it shows a bit of the confetti lining and the decorative paper at the top is fuzzy!

I am having such a ball making these little cards and am very thankful to have a hobby that brings inspiration every, single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design