Thursday, September 24, 2009

Harvest Festival

This evening I packaged up all of my cards - 3 plastic shoe boxes full!, made table signs, business card flowers, and stamped my Etsy shop info onto a bunch of bags all in preparation for the Coyote Valley Elementary School Harvest Festival tomorrow! This is the first time I've "shown" my cards to the general public and I'm both nervous and very excited at the same time!

If you don't see a link to my shop on the left-hand side of this blog, it is becuase the shop is on vacation for the day so I don't accidentally sell any of the same card in real life and online at the same time. Yikes! Not to worry, though, it will be re-opened this weekend with lots of new goodies - I've been a busy bee getting ready for the fair tomorrow so whatever I bring home will be available for purchase! Here is a taste of some new items to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design