Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentines 5 for 5 - Day 1!

Hello friends and welcome to the Valentines 5 for 5 blog event!  Thanks to Donna and Rachel, we're back together for five days of Valentine inspiration!  Today's theme is hearts and I have a fun little project I put together to share with you.
I found this cute little mailbox at Target in the $1 bin and thought it would be a perfect keeper for little love notes to my husband.  There are so many things he does that I know I don't thank him for and this will be perfect!  I covered the box with a strip of pink card stock and made a little pocket for the right side.  I punched several hearts out of patterned papers that have white backs (perfect for the little note) and tucked them into the pocket.
I finished the box with some chipboard hearts and other decorations and then added a banner to a pipe cleaner which made a perfect little mailbox flag.  I think he will love checking for this kind of mail!  :)

Thanks so much for visiting today we'll see you back tomorrow for another theme day!  Please be sure to check out the other 4 ladies making of this wonderful group of 5 - five for five for five?  :)

9 comments:

  1. This is just too cute Jen!! He's going to LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable and how thoughtful. I'm sure your hubby will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable altered mailbox!! Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable! Thank you for sharing and the inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, Totally love this idea! How adorable and cute<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling mailbox! Love the little flag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea, it rocks! He will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design