Friday, December 5, 2014

12 Days of Holiday Inspiration - Day 6!

Hello friends and welcome to day six of the Inspiration Crew's Holiday Inspiration blog event - halfway through and I just love what I've been seeing!

Today's tag was born of "leftovers" - a wonderful thing to take advantage of when crafty time is compressed!  I stamped a number of these reindeer for a card idea that didn't pan out exactly as I envisioned it (you'll see the card next week...) so I had some leftover and built this tag around one of these cuties.  I layered some patterned paper and a sticker strip onto a kraft tag and then added the pieced reindeer.  I gave him a metallic nose and finished the tag with some twine and a fun puff ball.

Here is a list of the other participants in this event - I can't wait to see what crafty goodness they have to share with us this week!  :)

Donna Bowman 
Rachel Kleinman 
Ceal Pritchett 
Ardyth Percy-Robb 
Jennifer Cuthbertson (you are here!)
Lynn Kopas
Misty Buck 

Have a great day and I will see you back here tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. How cute--I like the folk art look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag - love the reindeer and the puff ball.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tag Jen! love the colors you used and that pretty floral paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute "leftovers" tag:) Looking forward to the card you made with these cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome project! LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design