Thursday, October 16, 2014

7 Days of Halloween Inspiration - Day 6 and 7

Hi everyone!

Thank you to all who visited my blog this week!  I promise I will return visits asap!  I have to miss the last two days of the blog event as I was called away unexpectedly for work this week and didn't have a chance to get photos taken and posts posted.

I officially owe you two more new Halloween projects but in the meantime, I have a couple of substitutions!

1.) A photo of Amelia's first trip to the pumpkin patch last weekend
and 2.)  A's Halloween costume.  I can't wait to see her in it and pinky swear I'll post a pic for you of her in it -
Here is the rest of the inspiration crew - I hope you have had as much fun as we have this week!
Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a fun and crafty Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. Such a little cutie - looks like she had fun at the pumpkin patch.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling pic at the pumpkin patch, and cute costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing and I enjoyed your 5 days of Halloween Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shes adorable in the pumpkin patch and costume so pretty in pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you were unable to post the past couple days but this little cutie more than makes up for it. She's ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so CUTE! I really hope youll be posting pictures of her in that adorable costume!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design