Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You and Me

Hello friends - long time, no see!  I'm desperately trying to get back in the habit of blogging and it just hasn't happened yet!  I've been making cards behind the scenes - some DT projects I can show you in a bit and some that will be published later this year so I can't show those for a while.  

Anyway, I was able to play along with the Papertrey blog hop this month after a long absence and I'm so glad I could do it!  This month's theme was "high gloss" and I decided to stamp some flowers from the Beautiful Blooms set.  
I've been spending a lot of time cleaning up/out my craft room lately and came upon this set I haven't inked up in quite a while.  I stamped the large flowers and heat embossed them on some fun red and yellow papers, cut them out and added them atop a card I made using my new Mon Ami kit from Basic Grey.  I just adore this kit and feel I will be using it often!  I finished the card with some glossy (?) sequins and a mirrored, vintage button.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

7 comments:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design