Friday, January 17, 2014

A New Leaf


Hello friends!  Today I have something to share that is a bit of a departure for me yet something I'm really hoping I can get going this year - Project Life pages!  I've been a kit subscriber for a year now yet haven't really put much together.  It has been such a miracle year for us with little Amelia's arrival, I am bound and determined to document her life and our life with her!  :)

These are the first two pages I've ever done - yes, they need work! - but it is progress, right?

One question for all of you PLers out there, how do you get embellished cards in the albums?  These pages (Studio Calico - December Daily Kit) are tight!!

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea that you will be making pages for Amelia's life with you! She will surely enjoy looking back at them when she's older! Hope you'll have fun making them all, how can you not with such a happy-looking girl!!!! :) Enjoy the day, dear friend!!
    Hugs, Wendy
    (thanks for your FB message, will answer soon!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design