Saturday, December 7, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8!

Hello and welcome back to another day of our blog event!  I am having such a blast and really getting into the holiday spirit with all of the lovely creations I've been seeing!  I am also playing along with Verve's Diva Dare (Playing Favorites) this month!  It has been forever since I've been able to play along with challenges I love so let's hope I can start off the new year with one of my favorite things!  :)

For this project, I started off with a large, white shipping tag (I wish I remembered where these came from so I could get more!  If anyone knows, please let me know!!) that I stamped with some silver snowflakes and a fun sentiment.  I made a snowbank out of glitter at the bottom and pieced a pink tree. I finished the tag with some pink pearls and a white ribbon tie.

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for visiting!  Here are the rest of the ladies who are participating in this fun blog event - I hope you have a chance to visit them!




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! Absolutely gorgeous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! I love your satin & twine bow combo and how you stamped your sentiment over the snowflakes! The pearls work beautifully with the tree! Great idea for a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowflakes and the pearls.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is adorable I know stampinup but I'm not sure the do now cause it seems everyone has die cuts for tags now good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Jen! LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous tag! the pink is so whimsical and pretty :) I've actually seen white tags like that at Staples and Office Max! they come is big packs and are probably cheaper than ones from a craft store. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Love that pink tree and all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tree and the fun paper you used for it! Great snowflakes with bling in the middle too :) Love the tag! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design