Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas - Day 4!

Hello friends and welcome to the 4th and final day of A Waltzingmouse Christmas!  I hope you've enjoyed all of the holiday creations and that you will find use for all of the wonderful new stamps!  Today we're celebrating Christmas decorations!  

While I was perusing my stash of WMS stamps, I came across the Vintage Banner set and realized they would make great Christmas trees so I decided to make some magnets!  
I stamped both of the largest and a couple of the medium sized trees onto white cardstock and cut them out with the coordinating Spellbinders dies.  To give them some weight, I also cut chipboard backs for all of them and glued them on, sandwiching the pipe cleaner "trunks" in between the layers.  I decorated the trees with some sequins and paper rosettes.  

Before I go, one last photo of my dear... thanks for bearing with me this week as I shared the reason for my absence from crafting for the past few months.  She is such a joy!
Thanks so much for visiting and here are links to the rest of the DT participating today - 



10 comments:

  1. Such sweet tree magnets! And such a sweet picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Jen! love the patterns and colors on these fun magnet trees - and how sweet is Amelia with her little piglet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jen, oh and your ornaments are too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh another loaded blog post...of cuteness! Those banners make such awesome Christmas trees, and now I want that set too! Amelia is absolutely PRECIOUS! I love how big their pacifiers look at first, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I can see my grandkids making them. Thanks for sharing both your talent and the adorable pictures of you little girl. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I stopped by after so long, Jen!! Your baby girl is precious. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Christmas trees are super - great colours. And you can share as many photos of Amelia as you want - she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your daughter is precious. I really like the buttons as ornaments on the one tree and of course bling is always a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these magnet trees, Jen! Fun to use the pipe cleaners as branches, hi hi, would never have thought of that. Lovely!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the pennants to make trees...wonderful!! As I said before adorable missy!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design