Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Love You - PDCC #177

Hello friends!  I'm so happy to share the brand new color story with you at The Play Date Cafe!  Check out these wonderful colors - 
I started off with a kraft base and layered a piece of aqua and pale terra cotta patterned paper on top.  I found vintage buttons in all of this week's colors in my stash and then found the little banner chipboard.  The card was coming together in my mind but then I wanted a piece of vintage dictionary paper for the center.  Well, my craft room is still in a horrible state of disorganization so I found an old children's book that was missing some pages and decided to use a page from it, instead.  I distressed the edge of the text panel and then layered some film strip ribbon on top.  I really like how it came out!

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:  DP/Chipboard Banner - Sweet Disposition collection (Cosmo Cricket), Vintage Buttons, Cardstock - Lunchbag Kraft (The Kraft Outlet), Vintage Text Page, Twine (PTI), Film Ribbon (Tim Holtz), foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design