Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hugs & Kisses

Hello friends!  Today is the last day of our 7 Days of Valentine Projects blog event and I wanted to give a big shout out to Donna who made this happen!  I've had a lot of fun participating in this and have gotten so much inspiration and I hope you have, too!

For my final project, I started with a kraft tag and layered some pink dotty paper and a sticker strip.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and some little hearts on the background.  I then stamped and pieced this adorable little cherub and finished her wings and socks with some Stickles.  I finished the tag with some coordinating ribbon and a little paper clip.

Thanks so much for your comments along the way this week!  Here is the list of the other crafters that have been participating and I sure hope you have a chance to check out some of their creations, too - 

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), Tag (Uline), Ribbon/DP/Paper Clip/Sticker - Warms Your Heart kit (Paper Made Bakery), Ink - Real Red, Basic Black (SU!), Copic Markers, Stickles


5 comments:

  1. Very sweet!! Love the kraft tag and all the pretty pink paper! Fun to add the blue gingham!

    Go Niners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag Jen! Love that sweet cherub!! I've loved all your project this week! Thanks so much for joining us for the 7 Days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Kraft tag. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag! What a fun event! I hope to hop through and view it ALL!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's got a blue gingham heart, so sweet! Love how you arranged all your elements.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design