Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Paper Made Bakery Sneak - Sweet Memories

Hello friends!  Today I have a sneak peek of a cute tag project I've shared on the Paper Made Bakery blog!  I hope you can take a minute and head over there to see the whole project!  I'm still trying to find a good spot to take photos of my projects - learning the lighting and color cast of my new studio space has been an interesting journey, indeed!  I keep experimenting and haven't found anything I really love yet.  More experimentation to come, no doubt!  :)

Well, I hope you've had fun with the DT projects you've seen this week, I know I have!  Here's all of the wonderful goodies you'll get in this month's kit -
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute peek! Loving the bright red and the adorable apples!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design