Saturday, August 11, 2012

Best Sister

Hello friends!  Today is Saturday and guess what that means?!  Yep, a brand new challenge at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!!   This week we've got a sketch inspired by one of Laurie's creations -
I started off with some fun papers from the Neapolitan collection and stamped a tag with words I assembled from Compact Family to make this great sentiment.  I really piled the goodies on this card this time and added crochet trim, several chipboard accents, and a fun flower "thingie."  I had a lot of fun and think my sister will love it!  Off to figure out how to get it through the mail without squishing it!

I'd love to see your take on this week's sketch!  Three luckies will be chosen Top Mice for the week and one random participant will win their very own WMS stamp set!  Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Embellishments - Neapolitan collection (American Crafts), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Ribbon/Trim/Twine (May Arts) 


7 comments:

  1. Jen this is so sweet! I love the all the embellishment goodies and the fun flower "thingie". How cute are those little shoes peeking over the edge of the tag!! Beautiful - your sister will love it I'm sure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so soft, gorgeous and just delightful! lovely colours and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I so love the Neapolitan collection, and this is just stunning! Your sister will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors/papers! Wnderful sentiment and love all your "extras"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! Such a beautiful and fun card...love the shoes. The mix of embellishments is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! This card is just as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design