Friday, May 25, 2012

Best Wishes

Hello friends!  Today I'm happy to participate with this month's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!  Isn't the inspiration photo gorgeous?!  I love the geometric patterns and the greens with the black and white just pops!  
I started off with the checkerboard background from my brand new On the Farm stamp set and some green ink over a white panel.  I stamped the sentiment and then sprayed the panel with some Mister Huey in gray.  I adhered some gorgeous lace over the checkerboard and finished the card with some flowers and some gems.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies:  Stamps (PTI), Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White (SU!), Ink - Certainly Celery, Basic Black (SU!), Gems (Hero Arts), Flowers (Petaloo), Lace (my stash), Twine (PTI), Mister Huey (Studio Calico)

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love that sheer look and checkerboard in green. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lace is soooo pretty! i love the mister huey's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details Jen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the green checkerboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, beautiful take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful details! A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card!! Great take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the fancy lace and the look of the spray over the checkerboard pattern.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design