Monday, April 9, 2012

XO

Hello friends! Today I have a fun card to share with you that I made using some new papers from Kaisercraft and a few scraps I had around the house. I thought it would be perfect for the "Don't Throw it Away" challenge at Moxie Fab World!

I started off with a kraft card base and layered that cute woodland animal print paper on top. I used a scrap of burlap and some twine that were leftover from some gift wrapping (I never throw any of that stuff away anymore!), and finished the card with a journaling card, a leaf die cut, and a sprig of little toadstools I've had kicking around for a while.

Thanks for inspiring me to use my scraps, Cath!

Supplies: DP/Embellishments - Tiny Woods Collection (Kaisercraft), Toadstools (Myer Imports), Ribbons/Twine (my stash)

3 comments:

  1. Okay - this is just so stinkin' adorable. I love all your woodland creatures and how great they look on this card. Well done, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek, I am just squealing over that adorable woodland animals paper! And LOVE the burlap and that sweet little journaling card, too. Really sweet card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design