Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cozy Winter Wishes

Hello friends! Do you ever have something made for a challenge and you just forget to link it up? Well, I made this for last week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab but completely forgot to blog about it! Too bad for me, right? Well, it is also perfect for an entry into the Waltzingmouse Christmas Card Challenge! Haven't heard about it? Well it is the perfect inspiration to keep chugging along making Christmas cards all year long so we're not caught by surprise when the holidays roll around! I think it is brilliant! Head to the forum for more details!

I started with the ribbon which I've had for a few months just waiting for a special card to put it on and thought it was perfect colors for the Tuesday Trigger (again, alas...) :) I kept the rest of the card CAS and added a few colored pearls for the snowflakes.

Christmas in March!

Supplies: Stamps - Sewing Box Christmas (WMS), Ribbon (my stash), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), Pearls (Hero Arts), Ink - Poppy Parade, Going Gray (SU!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design