Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bundle of Joy

This is a fabby new card I made with some of my favorite Sassafras papers and a brilliant new set of stamps from Verve for the week 2 Viva la Verve and the new Diva Dare Baby Love challenges! I stamped the frame and then put the Copic-colored giraffe inside, fussy cut around it, and added a paper pieced scarf. I finished the card with some twine and a sentiment tag.

Supplies: Stamps - To the Moon (Verve), DP - Sweet Marmalade Collection (Sassafras), Card Stock - Select Cream (PTI), YoYo Yellow (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Twine (PTI), Copic Markers, Tag Die (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!

    Love this card and the cute ducklets on the paper! And I see the Verve cute giraffe there, hi hi, love it! Which reminds me, did you receive my email? Hope so! Hope you had a lovely weekend! Your hearts-card is so pretty, I also start to use my stamps more often to make nice background paper, it's amazing what you can create with that! Love it!

    Wishing you a wonderful week!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, This card is totally ADORABLE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Jen, it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, too cute Jen! Love the papers, and your pieced scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable! Love the little scarf attached to the giraffe and those awesome, colorful papers! Great design and sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous mix of papers and images! Such a darling card! Thanks for taking the Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun! Love that you put your sentiment on a tag! I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design