Sunday, November 28, 2010

For Unto Us A Child is Born

Today I'm happy to share a card with you that I made for the Embellish Magazine challenge! I've really enjoyed these challenges lately and this week's is no different! There's always a color combo to use and another "twist." This time we had to make a holiday card using the colors below:
I started off choosing some lovely papers from Webster's Pages and adding one of my favorite verses and some fun berries from Verve. I outlined the pink paper with 1/8" score tape and sprinkled it with glitter for an extra sparkle. For the berries, I stamped off once and then added Stickles.

Supplies: Stamps - Merry Wishes, Richly Blessed (Verve), DP - Winter's Wings (Webster's Pages), Scor Tape/Glitter (PTI), Card Stock - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ink - Bravo Burgundy (SU!), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie), Stickles, Foam Squares, Corner Chomper

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jen! The touch of glitter on the edge and those beautiful stamped berries add the perfect touch to those incredible WP papers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    This is a very stylish card!! I love that big bow, it's gorgeous!
    Hugs & wishing you a very nice day!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the papers you used and the stamps were perfectly matched to them. Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look of your beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design