Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You Make Me Smile

I'm actually on top of the Viva La Verve challenges this month - here is the week 2 card I made and am getting posted during...wait for it...week 2! Seriously, this is a huge personal victory for me! :)

This week's challenge was a sketch and a color challenge using brown, white, turquoise, and orange. I found a couple of patterned papers in my stash that I thought went nicely with the brown background, used an old Cuttlebug tag die and, voila! I really like how the stamped flowers look at the bottom of the turquoise panel. I used dye inks to get the subtle look.

Supplies: Stamps - Beautiful You, Blue Skies (Verve), DP - The Crafty Stack (DCWV), Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU!), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye (Distress Ink), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Distressing Tool (Making Memories), Ribbon (Etsy), Vintage Button (eBay), Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design