Friday, June 11, 2010

Just Because

I made this card for the Reader's Choice Color Inspiration Challenge over on Kristina Werner's blog and realized it would also fit the Cinema Saturday challenge to use plaid!

My personal challenge this week was to try and stamp the background rather than relying on designer papers. Don't get me wrong, I love my dp but I also want to incorporate more stamping into my cards. I've had the argyle set for a couple of months now but haven't used it and thought today would be the perfect chance to get it inky! I love how cute the panel turned out!


Supplies: Stamps - A Little Argyle, Beautiful Blooms II, Round and Round (PTI); Cardstock - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI); Ink - Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Certainly Celery (SU!); Misc - Vintage Sparkler (Webster's Pages), Distressed Seam Binding (DebsSimpleTreasures, Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design