Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Peeking, Bear!

The Cinema Saturday Challenge this week was to make something inspired by "A Knight's Tale" and to use a star. There are so many great themes in this movie - action, adventure, romance and chivalry. So, I chose the latter to make this card to give to my hubby for our anniversary next week. Three years married! :)

I could write a novel saying how much of an inspiration my husband is to me but I'll spare you. Suffice it to say that he is my hero, he lights up my life, I found him by wishing on a star, and he always helps me find the silver lining.

Supplies:
Stamps - Verve "Thankful Hearts"
Ink - SU! "Soft Sky"
CS - PTI, SU!
DP - K&Co
Glitter - Crayola
Ribbon - Crafta
Cuttlebug small star die

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jen and happy anniversary to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this happy little card! The clouds look so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! This is a "dreamy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh :) What sweet inspiration... Happy Anniversary ! What a great card.. I love the simplicity of it.. It turned out Fantastic! Thanks for playing girlie:)
    HUGS
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! This is sooooo sweet -I love it!
    Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the silver lining. Your card is love-ly...your husband/hero is sure to love it.
    Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO sweeeeeeet dear Jen!!!!!!! I love the sentiment! And I absolutely love that you wrote that you found him by wishing on a star - soooo sweet and beautiful! Wishing you guys the best anniversary and a lifetime of happiness!!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at CInema Saturday Jen!!!
    Big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Card , I liked the clouds.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design